Friday, February 09, 2007

 

New Get a Mac ad: Security


I am not one of those Mac people who immediately hates anything from Microsoft, in fact I actually think Vista is a pretty good OS (I've been using it for awhile now on my MacBook Pro). That being said, the latest Get A Mac ad from Apple is right on the money. It is called 'Security' and it features the familiar PC and Mac, but this time the PC has a security guard. The security guard gives the PC a chance to 'cancel or allow' pretty much everything, much like Vista's User Account Control which can be pretty darned annoying.

It is nice to see Apple aggressively taking on Vista, but I would still rather see these commercials highlight features of OS X rather than simply mock Vista (though that has its charms as well).

Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Comments


(Via The Unofficial Apple Weblog.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?